HEYHEY! HAHAHA! Using blogger for fun. I'm running 10km for Safra. Don't bloody laugh or I'll kill you. HAHHAAH! Oh well, laugh, since I'm laughing too. I'm starting to really go for runs okay, teehee :] I'm so scared :[ really very very scared. HAHAH :] Oh well, my cousin's running with me anyway, but he runs bloody bloody fast, stupid. I don't like you at all, when I run, you better run BEHIND me, or I'll not be able to concentrate! HAHAH. And when they ask you to run, you'd better not throw your shoe up or I'll throw mine in your face. Tmr will be boring, but I'll wake up at 8am tmr, I won't sleep till 12 or 1 again. HAHAH :]
I WANT TO SEE HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE. IDK WHY :]
-J.
Cohesion
Both of us :D
ARYA and JOYCE.
TKGians
Ex-OLGCians
DONT CLICK HERE! bolditalics and remember to tag before you leave :)