Today, is a so so day. There's happy stuff, there's sad stuff.
SAD STUFF FIRST. I'LL MISS YOU ANGELYNN WONG:[ DAMN IT, I SO WANT TO SIT BESIDE YOU, PARTNER. I'll miss laughing crazily again and going high and nuts with you over the slightest things, and all it takes to laugh is to start laughing and look at you. And I'll miss you and your doodling on my books and your "NABEH." AND YOU DRAWING AND WRITING ABOUT CORBIN. AHHH! This sounds like you'll be gone forever. And yes, I cried. And YOU'RE GOING BANGKOK TMR. RMB TO LOOK OUT FOR BANGKOK HOR. MUST REPORT TO MRS SIN.
Next thing, I cried too. After speaking to Coach. I miss you so much Coach. I miss you! I was so happy to catch a glimpse of you. Take good care of yourself, Coach. I'll try my best to work hard, alright? :]
This week is a piece of shit. Results like KANASAI, THEN GOT PIANO TO PRACTISE, CHINESE FILE TO ARRANGE. LIKE WTF. AND CMPS. GRRR.
HAPPY STUFF NOW. Childcare was fun. Kayshea keeps sticking to me, teehee. I'm the motherly one :] I rock, don't I. HAHAHAH. Damn you Fatin, splash DIRTY DETTOL WATER ON MY HAIR, then make me stink like some pig, and FATIN, it won't kill 99.9 percent of germs, SINCE THEY USED IT TO WASH THE DIRTY TOYS ARDY. DAMN, and I stinked the whole way through. Thanks alot, FATIN!
AND ARYA'S COMING BACK TO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK. YES! HAHAH. AND WE PLAYED TRUTH OR DARE TODAY, I had to scream "I love the balding dickherber." Then Amanda Pang lah, go talk so much, I was screaming the phrase, "I LOVE THE BALDING DICK..." then I so PAISEH. cos amanda pang kept talking non stop. AND I WAS INTERRUPTED. HAHHA.
GTG NOW. ADIOS :]
-JOYCE.
Cohesion
Both of us :D
ARYA and JOYCE.
TKGians
Ex-OLGCians
DONT CLICK HERE! bolditalics and remember to tag before you leave :)