<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 15, 2009
; 10:34 PM

Hello. E-learning is just plain stupid. I would prefer to go to school and study whole day than have e-learn.

Went to Angelynn's house with Adela and Anne today. Angelynn and her delicious fried rice. And Tom and Jerry is cute. It was fun. Oh well, maths SAIL task is going to be finished soon. I was the latest to reach and delayed everyones' time. I'm so sorry, especially to Adela, for making you wait so long. Sorry. And Anne, sorry for making you wait for us, espcially me. And sorry for my moodswings, Angelynn. I'm sorry for everything that happened today. I like sitting on Angelynn's ledge and open the window and stare down. I just don't know why. It just seems nice. And bubbles is so cute. I helped bubbles wear back her clothes :]

I am so damn tired, and I don't know why. Honestly. Me and Anne went to eat cold chocolate ice cream on a cold day, HAHAHA. I ate faster than her, though I had tongue-freeze and Anne had brain freeze in the end. HAHAHAH. And the bus stop was wet, my legs were wet. Damn.

I'm dead beat now, there's bloody Interact stuff, cmps, sail, piano. I honestly need t plan my time well, damn it. I might as well die. I don't mind.

Heart on a hook thrown out to the sea,
your basement busy.
Sitting in the dark,
I turn the radio off for a phone call you’ll likely miss.
Wake me when it’s over.
The last sound of goodbye.
I'll leave when the time comes,
and I'll just spread my wings and fly.
I'll do it alone, silently, quietly, goodbye.

- J.


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits