<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
PHOTO TAKING:] ; 9:57 PM

Hello. I'm dead tired, CmPs is ending soon:]
Grandma's birthday today, and Kyle's birthday too and Preya's birthday. Happy Birthday, GRANDMA. Installation's coming up, and I'm the emcee with Sam. One of my daughter's gonna be there man :] Reccess was hilarious, Anne was learning how to jump, twist and sit on the mats. She's just damn cute. There was photo-taking today, and it was halfway through science, HIP HIP HURRAY, NOT, HAHAH, THE SCIENCE VIDEO WAS FUN MAN. Photo-taking, Adela's stood beside me again. And Fatin didn't want to be short, so she ran in front of Adela. HAHAHAH. And fun shot was well, FUN. AND CHINESE HISTORY IS FINALLY OVER! HAHAAHHAHAHAH. And playing with the iPhone is FUN, hahahha, FISHING CAN KILL ME. HAHAH. The cooking game's damn hilarious. And Klarissa keeps asking me how she should smile and how does she look during Chinese History before photo-taking. AND I ADOPTED ANOTHER DAUGHTER. So NOW, I have 4 daughters, namely, Jessica, Susan, Tiara and Rachel. HAHAH, Rachel's newly adopted cos' she told me she didn't want to be an orphan.

Is it so fragile?
I really don't understand you, really.
I'm not some toy or robot, void of feelings and emotions, just so you know.
Is it just so easy for the walls that we built together to come crumbling down when something bad happens?
I really don't know.
I'm at a loss,
stuck at a junction,
and I don't know which direction to turn.
And all it takes for you to leave is one small slip, one small slip that I make.
But I need to take a gamble, and if I go the wrong way, I'll just leave silently one day.

-Joyce.


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits