Heyheyhey. Such a long time since I posted. Was BUSY! With school, pee-ii-aa--nooo, and tuition.
Sick halfway during maths exam (Maths was just a pile of shit). I couldn't even complete two questions. Luckily got MC help :] So lalalalalaalalala. Don't need care about this paper. LIT PAPER SUCKED, GODDAMNIT. I don't like you ARYA, and you and your stupid literature marks. HAHAH. Kept sms-ing Angelynn and Adela. HAHAHAHA.
Wanted to puke and had diarrhoea thrice in the morning. DAMN. So went to sick bay, fell asleep cos' the room was dark, all of a suddebn, Angelynn's face appeared, HAHAHAHAH. She took my bag for me :] THANK YOU ANGELYNN. Then as I went back class to take lit paper, Adela and Angelynn went, "SWINE FLU! SWINE FLU!" while some of my dear classmates told me to get well:] Thanks:] I'm fine and kicking now!
Mum came to pick me up, take taxi, who knew reach one doctor, my number was 41, but it was at 13 still. And my mum had to go back office by 1. So went to another doctor. A few people, so okay. Received 2 days MC! Oh well, but I'm going to school tomorrow.
And honestly, ESPECIALLY SUSAN CHOY, gosh, stop telling me about you or I or everyone in this world is going to DIE:] Relax. Yes, about the H1N1 stuff, and Swine Flu, yes Susan, I've heard. AHHAHAHA. And your vaccine will PROTECT you lah. HAHAH. Your sister, MANDY is damn cute. Her voice is damn sweet and adorable.
Arya, GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW. OR I'LL KILL YOU:] HAHAHHAHAHAH. Tweedledumb said that I was supposed to be away from Arya till I get well and we don't have any virus each and then can see each other, WTH(arya asks me to out it), BUT I DON'T CARE, COS I'M SEEING ARYA SOON. HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA.
-J, Sick and Tired.
Cohesion
Both of us :D
ARYA and JOYCE.
TKGians
Ex-OLGCians
DONT CLICK HERE! bolditalics and remember to tag before you leave :)