Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Time passes real quick. ; 6:08 PM
heyho:]Its been a long long time since I posted.Tomorrow its SPORTS DAY :)HEH. CLASS TEE IS AWESOME!I felt so hardworking today. Completed english, geography and maths during a single PERIOD :) I am not usually like this. I usually doodle, crap with Angelynn, and fool around. Well, I'm gonna change and be more studious. Cos' I realise that at times, I waste time doing nonsensical stuff. Chinese was the usual, not really listening, me. Klarissa, Cheryl, Anne, Rachel ended up singing Christian/Catholic songs :) FUNFUNFUN.Yesterday was fun. Ran arnd school wet(due to the rain) and in orange fbts :] and stayed back for INTERACT for souvenirs for sec fours. I suck at ary. I ruined whatever I drew on the cups.GOING ANGELYNN WONG'S HOUSE TMR TO FOOL AROUND. NAH, TO STUDY LAH. Told you I've changed. Going to bathe and start on history and science.If I had the chance to choose to live my life once again. I definitely will. Cos' I wanna play softball all over again. But the next time, I'm going to study harder.-JOYCEEEE :]