Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I've become Ashley. Gosh.Eww.I'm gonna PUKE! ; 9:22 PM
I'm tired of all these,
tired of me getting the blame for whatever I do,
quarrelling, fighting.
You think I like it?
I don't.
I can't take it anymore,
but for the sake of my mum, dad and brother,
I will tolerate.
I will strive to do it, and most importantly, score good grades. And Thank God, I have such good friends beside me to help me and pick me up when I fall along the way. Especially Margaret/Kate and Arya, cos Arya allows me to move to her house if I need to, and Marg., for understanding me. And Anne, with her smiles and her actions, and Adela+her vulgarities, and the korean trio in front of me. HAHAHAH. Jess, Tiara and the ever cute who-claims-I-molested-her-butt-or-some-part-of-her-body, the little cute Rachel. HAHAH.I still don't see the importance of CMPS and the meaning of it. I know, make us go nuts and die of BOREDOM!Ciao! Off to CMPS!-J.