MY F.T.I hurts loads. Its NOT F.T Island, and I've not changed my mind and thinking about korean guys. HEH. Today had english recount, it was fine.
I ❤ 2e4! You guys did exceptionally well! 100% for people who had 60% and above. You guys are the best! HAHAHAH. Continue to work hard :) HAHAH. My throat is sore from screaming yesterday and today. Well, it was something to celebrate, isn't it?
I don't give a damn about you anymore. I will just tolerate whatever comes from you. God has eyes, alright? And I'm going to PROVE to you that I don't need you to succeed in life, and if you're trying to get the glory when I get good marks, you can have a HAPPY :] time waiting. Cos' if you tell someone blahblah stuff about me, I'll just say what did you contribute? NOISE? SURE! LOADS IN FACT! HELP? NEVER IN MY LIFE DID YOU DID THAT ONCE. And I was thinking on my way home, why should I get angry over you? It only makes me upset and make you happy. So the next time you see my face, I'll give you a emotion-less face. And all these hurt me more when you're a kin of mine. I also know something, I SURE DON'T NEED YOU TO SURVIVE. -JOYCE!
Cohesion
Both of us :D
ARYA and JOYCE.
TKGians
Ex-OLGCians
DONT CLICK HERE! bolditalics and remember to tag before you leave :)