<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
2e4 rocks :] yepp, we do, alright. ; 8:58 PM

I'm not in the mood to type but,

2e4, you guys honestly rock.
Champions for consecutively two years, YOU ROCK.
All of you do.
It shows that if we all work as one, we'll win as one.
You Rock, 2e4.
I'm so proud of you people.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY:
Went to Angelynn's house:] AFTER SPORTS DAY EVENT, BUT BEFORE THAT, WENT KFC:]
HAHAHAH. AT KFC, we talked, joked, laughed alot there. Loved the noise made by like so many of us. .
Bathed at her house cos she said I WAS STINKY! And not to enter her room unless I WASH UP OR BATHE! But I had a fun time in her room while she was bathing.
I wore her clothes:) Fitted fine:) Then I did science there, and I WAS HAPPY THAT I COULD CONCENTRATE THERE. And we laughed our asses off at videos and apparently someone couldn't stop squealing at the sight of JOEY! HAHAHAH. Then watched the VCD.
I love her house. ITS P-R-E-T-T-Y!
Then after that, she was going to send me to MRT. Then in the lift, she was praying. Thought she was praying that the lift won't break down. But well, another reason. HAHAH. ANGELYNN, GOD DIDIN'T ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS! HAHAHAH. Then she took me to the MRT! *AHEM!* HAHAHHAH. Well, I had LOADS of fun.

Why does it always have to be me?
Why am I the one always at fault?
Why do you always make me take the blame when I'm always not at fault?
But to you, I'm gonna build a barrier,
and hide it behind it till everything is over.
Cos' I can only tolerate and do nothing else.
I'm going to leave my barrier soon though, in another few years' time.

-JOYCE!


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits