Monday, March 16, 2009
Start of March Hols. ; 12:41 PM
Hellohello:]
Went to YISHUN to watch RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN and we ate LONG JOHN SILVERS'S SALAD and FRIES.
The toilet at GV Yishun stinks. Arya and my toilet smells gazillion times nicer:]
Anyway, sth really sweet happened.
When we entered the cinema and sat down(we were the first two in the cinema yet again), Arya and me realised that the cinema looks damn damn familliar.
AND GUESS WHAT?
We were sitting in the same row, same hall cinema, same seat when we watched TWILIGHT at YISHUN last time:]
Arya and I thinks that Seth(in the movie) who is also Alexander Ludwig is kinda cute:] HAH.
Going to school tomorrow I guess. To collect form.
Gotta go and complete my homework now.You're so harsh with your words.You don't care about my feelings.You only care about boys, boys, boys. I guess the word GIRL does not exist in YOUR dictionary.I shall become stronger and block your discrimination from my BRAIN.Cos' when my wound just starts to heal,you put salt on it,making it split open yet again.You've just ruined today for me.THANKS SO SO SO MUCH.-Joyce.