<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 19, 2009
; 4:25 PM

I'm warning the few of you.
You bloody bitches.
Some of us are just too bloody soft-hearted,
thus, you just trample on us.
I tell you,
we're not your f***ing servants and maids,
and you tell my friends last minute go school do this do that,
I tell you to stop it, you bloody irresponsible bitches.
If you think you are so damn smart and talented at critising people and dance,
you can do cheerleading all by yourselves.
Stop thinking you're the best
And trampling on every person who's nice to you.

-Joyce.


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits