<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 5, 2009
I'm the ringleader:] ; 5:22 PM

Just came back from science remedial. My FIRECRACKER waited for me for nearly an hour:]
THANKS FIRECRACKER:]

I'm pissed off at you. Really.
I really want you to know that I can survive without your stinking piece of fish.
And you need not insult me.
I can't take this gender discrimination crap of yours anymore.
Who says boys are better?
Girls are equally good or even better.
Stop your gender discrimination logic which is just a ball full of shitty crap by your illogical mind.
And next time, even if I score well, I shan't tell you cos' in the end, I'll just be reminded of your crap.
And you're just so f****** unfeeling.
You're a FEMALE too.
You just don't know how sharp are your stupid words.
You're turning into someone.
Well, just my luck to be here.
If you like boys so much, then why didn't you just tell me straight in my face instead of using your stupid actions.
Though you feel upset that when I was born that I wasn't born a boy, its too bad.
Cos I got into a good school, and I'm gonna prove to you that I am smart and that boys aren't in the least better than females.
AND GET IT RIGHT. SO WHAT IF FISH MAKES PEOPLE SMART, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. COS IN THE END, HARD WORK MATTERS MOST. IF YOU EAT FISH EVERYDAY BUT YOU JUST FOOL AND PLAY ALL THE TIME, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SCORE GOOD GRADES?

I can't wait to turn eighteen and move out of this stinking place.
Gender discrimination, stupid tempers by some people, stupid attitudes, this house is just not a home. It is just a place when it just gives me food and shelter. Whatever you do, there willl never be love in this house.

-Joyce.


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits