<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
; 7:56 PM

I'm pissed.
Totally and utterly I swear. I've never been this annoyed in my life and i'm not trying to turn this into some emo thing. But you're making me wanna spurt out vulgarities.
(p.s. the 'you' mentioned here is no one from TKG or tuition or friends or whatever. It's family, which makes me all the more annoyed. Damn.)
Anyway.
Anyway.
Anyway.
Thanq Joyce for talking to me in the bus today abt stuff. It really helped calm me to know that someone understands.
Well,
Elearn tomorrow. I hope everyone can do the stuff without major issues. (: On a high note, went to watch the Cdiv softball match today with Joyce and Adela. Went to Macs after that with J, Filzah and Umairah. Then bussed home but me and Joyce got lost en route bus 16. Darn.
Made it home tho. Obviously. Probably wouldn't have minded hanging out at the bus stop all day(:.
Okay then.
Will update tomorrow after elearn is behind me.
Au Revoir!
Arya(:


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits