<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I HATE THIS PLACE. ; 6:36 PM

I really can't take it anymore.
I don't know why the tears come, but well.
Why do you care so much about your stupid face?
Is it worth as much as me?
I don't give a damn anyway.
You don't know how I think and feel that way.
You only care about my grades,
And that's all that matters to you.

Well, I already made a pact with Arya,
Now we work hard,
We're going to university and we gonna move out to stay in the hostel.

Everyday, either one of you will treat me as if I am your punching bag.
And I talk less that 10 words a day to either one of you or both.
You say that he's biased to me,
are you kidding?
He's at least more fair than you,
knowing when to tug and realease the string.
Whereas you,
You only pull the string tight, never letting the kite fly freely.
You only know how to pull, and you pull it so tight,
Until one day, I will just break and fly away with the wind.

I really can't take it anymore.
I'm like a withered and battered flower,
I already resisted and fight against the torrential rains, the strong winds,
Until I just want to give up the fight, and let it take me away.
I really miss the old times,
but now,
the memories are just tucked away somewhere when I don't know.

I can't wait for the day to come.

-JOYCE.


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits