<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 20, 2009
; 4:12 PM

Hahah okay. It's been a long time since I've posted.
Anyhoo, I'm sick. Again. With the usual fever + throat infection crap. I hate colds coz i can't sleep at night. And i'm a sucker for sleep.
Well, went to watch Race To Witch Mountain with Joyce last Sunday(: It was the awesomest. Not the usual stereotypical Disney film either. The 'Rock' wrestler guy is super hilarious and sarcastic in the movie and Seth is cute. In a very kid- like way.
Oh yeah! And Joyce mentioned the KP lookalike. OMG! We were in the bus and then there was this junction where the bus stopped at the traffic light and we looked down and saw him! He looks so similar to the actual guy. Maybe they're long lost brothers or something.
Went to school on Tuesday for dance practice and the Geog poster thing. Ate at Magic Wok(: Love the Lemon Chicken and Sambal Kangkong! So sorry to Tiara and Laura that I couldn't make it for dance practice on Wed and Fri. I was having fever. So sorry!

So, moving on... School's starting on Monday. I think I'm looking forward to it:D It's gonna be a term with a lot of long weekends coz of Vesak Day and Good Friday. Haven't touched homework (school and tuition) yet though. Oops. Better get started.
Well, okay then!
Till next time,
Au Revoir!
AryaD:


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits