Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Your fake mask which I can't wait for it to drop soon. ; 8:53 PM
YOU! I'm pissed off at you, really NOW!
Stop thinking that you're the most dilligent person in this bloody entire world.
You're not actually.
Stop using and acting tired when you're the most carefree person in this world.
I just can't take it anymore.
Yes, its' you.
You went to university, why is your brain empty? I know where it went, into the recyling corner, wait, no recyling, just straught into the incineration centre or dumping centre.
She's not your slave.
Stop acting, you bloody bimbo.
Stop bossing around.
You knew her kneecaps hurt, but you just said in A FREAKING FAKE WAY: "Don't do. Don't do already. He's scolding me."
At this minute, what more do you still want from grandma?
She cooks, she washs, she make sure every single day of our lives, we are full in our tummy.
I JUST CAN'T WAIT ONE DAY WHEN YOUR MASK DROPS, THE TRUTH REVEALED.
I really can't wait.
I'm just going to talk about you in this whole entire post.
When I washed the dishes, you said I used too much water?!
SO WHAT?
Did you bother to lift up a feaking finger of yours?
And you take leave to go for FACIALS?!
And dump your kids with the grandparents.
They're busy enough, and what? You just can't be bothered, you selfish idiot.
Please luh.
My mum's face never use facials, she just uses cream and she's prettier than you in every way.
Inside and Outside, my mum will forever be prettier than you.
And I'm also not your maid.
Stop being bossy, stop acting, I can't wait one day when my whole family realises you have just a fake mask behind your true intentions. I really can't wait.
And your daughter's following your actions, but I can't be bothered.
Cos whatever I do, she'll just be like you.
At times, I thank God for giving me my mum cos SHE KNOWS WHAT ON PLANET EARTH IS DISCIPLINE UNLIKE YOU.
And I think my mum should open a "How to handle and discipline children" workshop and I will definitely go up to your face and tell you to attend it. Yepp, I definitely strongly encourage you to go. And stop acting dumb when you know my mum is washing clothes on that day, you wash your clothes. WTF.
And I tell you something. You can go to the backyard and teach your kid maths and english loudly, but I'll tell you something. If you're trying to boast that your daughter's dilligent and got a 100 for english spelling, then challenge ME. I got 100 marks for english and chinese spelling from P1 to P5, if you can beat it, then I'll zip my mouth. Cannot, shut your trap forever cos the words you say make NO FREAKING LOGIC. Fine?
I have loads more, but to save your "LOVELY FACE", I shall NOT post it now. Perhaps a few days, weeks, or months. But definitely one day, when you incur my wrath again, I am gonna rake all these things up cos all of these will all be etched in my memory. Test me if you don't believe. HAH.
I'm gonna end here.
-JOYCE.