<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 20, 2009
You hit a raw nerve of mine. ; 4:22 PM

Hello(:

I can't believe you did that.
You didn't wait,
and just walked off.
Do you know the urge on what I felt like doing?
Wait.
I'm not in there anymore, why should I care so much?
You don't know that I just can't fit in there.
As I show you my strong side, however on the inside, its just crumbling to pieces slowly.
And that pains me even more.
I'm just literary speechless by your actions.
Well, I just want to wish you all the best.

And you, speaking of it,
just come up with a better reason next time.
Or perhaps, talk softer next time so people wouldn't need to hear the what your actual reason was. Cos the truth hurts everyone. Need you lie? At least I would like to hear the truth from you, but still, you came and gave a fake reason.
I don't know. I don't know what you're thinking.
What more can I say?

-Joyce.

Labels:



Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits