<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Rainy Days are awesome(: ; 8:53 PM

hellohello:)
Screwed up every bloody paper I had this week. Especially Chinese and Maths. Bloody shit.
But all in all, today was the awesomest day everr.
HAHAH.
Went to the bubble tea shop after school with Anne, Angelynn, Arya, Adela, Klarissa, Jessica and Fiona and me then there, it started raining heavily AGAIN. Then after buying our bubble teas and stuff, we ran to the bus stop.
Just then, I SAW A BIG TRUCK DRIVING AT 100000000000000000000 km/h, and there was this bloody big PUDDLE in front of the bus stop:) Thus, I ran to the back and before the bus came, ADELA screamed her lungs out. And dirty disgusting water splashed all over us especially at ANGELYNN AND ADELA. HAHA.

Then there was this packet of tissue "floating" in the puddle.
"JOYCE! Your tissue paper! In the water. Go fetch it!"
Adela, I DON'T USE SQUARISH TISSUE PAPERS.

And then a million bloody cars, buses, lorries, god-knows-what speeded through at 100000000km/h. And Anne was cursing and swearing. And we're laughing, Even the strangers beside me started laughing okay.

Then in the bus, I was the one who was *found out* pushing people to the front.
" So, next time on days like this, we all push Joyce to the front."
" Or ask Corbin come and ABSORB the water using his hair. Then he squeezed the hair then dry already."

When Angelynn, Anne and Jessica was about to alight, they were thinking on how to swim to mrt station.
" We SWIM THERE!"
" NO! Ask kyle to come then use his long legs as a bridge for her wife, ANGELYNN to cross."
Angelynn, pregnant woman cannot get cold one and remember ah, eat lots of eggs and don't eat pineapples, may miscarry eh.
"Eggs are high in vitamin K AND P!"

HAHAH.
Then we bus-ed to serangoon mrt. Klar and Fiona alighted before us. I polluted ADELA'S "innocent" mind.
Then went home.

There's home econs prac. tmr and english comperhension test tmr. Grr. I'm sick of tests ardy.
Starting new science tuition on Saturday. Wth. I have to wake up early.
Anyway, gotta go and bathe and catch up on my beauty sleep:)

Adios :)
-JOYCE:)

Labels: ,



Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits