<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 20, 2009
; 7:43 PM

No idea where to start.
Lots of weird internal politics surrounding me. Shall shut one eye and be oblivious like always. Sometimes I think I'm too hard. That's what my cousin says but I always shrugg it off as one of her eccentricities. Highly emo people such as her can sympathise. Well, I can too if I wanted, but people around me don't seem to need it. So I come across as a person who has the emotional range of a teaspoon.
So anyways, looking forward to Sunday, bro's B'day party!:) Shall post pics!:) Heehee...
Can wear my new purple Op racerback. Otherwise it'll just be chucked to the back of my cupboard to gather dust.
went home with Fiona today. Highly enriching; learnt all about her kpop idols and her 'hubby'. Shall go watch the ft island videos she recommended on youtube now and IM her.
Okay gotta go.
Will update soon
Au Revoir!:)
Arya:)

Labels:



Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits