<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 7, 2009
; 4:22 PM

Hey!
Just got back from tution. Science and Maths back to back. But it was fun coz Joyce was with me for Science. Finished Science, which was our first lesson, then had lunch at the Fernvale food court with her mum. Nearly scalded my tongue gulping down the ban mian.;s Anyway, started the extra maths class on Friday, same tuition centre with all the Sec 3s. Tuition is so jamming up my days. Sigh. But this Friday one is kinda good coz it's advanced, plus I can eat at Macs after that...:)
Anyway, redirecting, the CAs were horrible at the very least. Geog and English were fine, I suppose. But Maths was killer! All the rest were stuck somewhere along the borders of medium difficulty and spilling into hard. And Sec 2 is seriously surfacing its true colours right now.
Well, I've nothing else to say... Gotta go start on homework. I somehow feel like slacking this weekend, I'd rather do that than mugg my -whatever- off. God help me. I'm being such a pessimist...
Okay, won't bore you further.
Au Revoir!
Arya:)


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits