Friday, February 13, 2009
Crap.Crap.Crap. ; 4:13 PM
Hello peepos :] HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!/ HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!
Just came back home from Interact. Today received three CAs papers, 1 fine, 2 like shit. So I shall start from yesterday.
12/02/09
After sch, I saw coach. So I went up to her and said hello and wished her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY:]
Then she said LONG TIME NO SEE :) kinda missed her and coach zhang and the two of them joking about my waist and blahblah.
13/02/09
Today's utter crapish. Though it was nice receiving all the valentine's gift:] Assembly time there was this few people taking heart-shaped balloons. Then halfway through the National Anthem, A BALLON POPPED. Papers came back. Maths and geography marks was fine. HAHAH. Ms Tang is hilarious at times. Her eyes can make me laugh non-stop. Screwed up science totally and came back with screwed up marks. And what's seriously wrong with other JCs? If you're so bloody smart, just get out of this school and get to some other "GOOD" schools of yours cos I really don't want to see your face. Then after school, went with angelynn, anne, klarissa, fiona and elizabeth to EATZCULTURE (or however you spell it). The food there is nice but today was salty. But it still tastes nice to me(: Ate prawn fried rice and lemon tea(: Then rushed for Interact to 1e2 for buddy session. Then at the end, went around giving strawberry sweets from kimberly LEE:] Hilarious senior. Then debrief. Sat beside kaka. Then went out of school with Anne. Then bused with interactors. Anyway, I'm dead tonight. or perhaps from now on. then i'll wake up on monday. I'm damn tired. And I think I shall sleep at 11pm at night from now on instead of 1am. There's science saturday tuition tmr. (does the sign of the cross) *Prays my tuition teacher don't slaughter me.*
At times, I don't think you really mean what you say. And I miss the old you. I guess 10 years later, you wouldn't recognise me even if I brushed past you. Or perhaps soon enough, you wouldn't know me anymore. I think that's how it works, isn't it?
TTFN,
Joyce:]