Wednesday, January 21, 2009
; 5:32 PM
HAHAH!Ok, I cannot believe how long I've abandoned this blog. Tsktsktsk. Well, anyway, updates, starting from where I let off.Celebrated my 14th Sunday before last! Yes! I can't believe I'm a year older and wiser. Or so I hope. Thanks to all those who wished me. Thanks to Joyce, Adela, Angelynn (the 'P.S: Cedric Diggory IS HAWT!' really made my day!;)), Anneand my parents for the presents, and all the others for all the wishes and hugs coz you really made my day, and I'm so sorry I couldn't make it on Monday! But it was so sweet of you guys to get the cake!:)Yes, well. So thus, I got the perfect 14th birthday. Moving on, I managed to acquire new Jodi Picoult's these holidays and the remaining two twilight books. Gosh, I can't wait until the Twilight DVD comes out in March so that I can fall in love with Edward Cullen all over again. Ok, I sound so obsessed now. But he seriously looks the part when I caught the movie in the cinema.I'm gonna so scrimp and save to buy the DVD. ANd then you other self-proclaimed Twihards can borrow it from me once I'm done obsessing.Anyway, today's free lit lesson was so hilarious. Angelynn was quoting Shakespeare's "You are the sun and I am the flower" or whatever the guy wrote and then we all started laughing and then there was something about "You are the fish tank and I am the algae" and we started coming up with our own versions and Adela said, "You are the boobs and I am the bra!" Oh gosh I laughed till I was almost crying. Gosh, it just goes to show what a highly developed imagination and deep level of creativity we all have.Welllll, okay. That's all for now. Have to go back to mugging for Geog. Good luck to all those taking the Geog test tomorrow!Bye!Au Revoir!Arya;)