<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
; 7:11 PM

This stinks. Mylo's gone.
I spent the whole of Sunday night crying. Life is so unfair. It gives and takes so much. Oh, check that. It gives, and then takes twice as much as it gives. Sorry for the incoherence. I just feel sick. I just feel disorientated. I just feel so so so spaced out. I think its the case of the blues:(
Moping around wasn't helping me at all today. So I felt like doing something rebellious and painted my nails. Under normal circumstances, that isn't rebellious, but I am not a fan of finger nail painting coz I start getting manic-obsessive and rush to go check my nails every nano-second. The colour is what I'd call 'slutty red'. Sheesh. And I'm doing yet another thing that's not me which is listening to emo songs. Actually, they're not that bad, you know...
Currently listening to 'Angel' by Leona Lewis. It's changed my perspective of slow songs. I'm hooked on it. It's really nice. She's like the modern Celine Dion, according to my mother.
I think I should go out tomorrow. Get some fresh air or something. I hate this down-in-the-dumps feeling. Hmmmm...
Oh well, I don't feel like writing anymore:/
I just realized that this post sounds really, um.. well... 'no-connection'. Told ya I was feeling incoherent.
Well, till next time,
Au Revoir, I guess!
Arya



Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits