hello hello:) its been a long long time since I posted. Angelynn Wong is going to EUROPE. Rich woman. So I shall spend my days growing fat, watching teevee, talking to anne and arya and doing homework and project. Klarissa's coming my house this wednesday for some stupid chinese project and the title: something abt the CCA. Grr. Reading eclipse and then breaking dawn after that. Lent it from Arya:)) LOVE HER LOADS BECAUSE OF THAT. I have gained weight. GRR. I am bored bored bored.
Went to Sushi Tei yesterday, loved the salmon, fish roe, tempura. Then went MACS to eat the chocalate mcflurry. tasted heavenly nice. Met my uncle's mother-in-law there, she also went there to eat ice-cream:) Cancelled my trip to go to malacca and stay in that equatorial hotel. Maybe going to some hotel to stay in SINGAPORE. Perhaps Ritz Carlton. HAHA.
Okay. gotta go eat my lunch now. AND TEACH MY COUSIN CHINESE. whatever.
Sayonara:))
-JOYCE:D