LALALALALALALALALA. Just came back frm the polyclinic :) went to bring my grandpa to go see a doctor :) HAHAHHA. I have made up my mind to post random facts about me :D
Random Fact Number 1: I am super terrified of the dark :(
Random Fact Number 2 : I love reading books, especially at nights.
Random Fact Number 3: I can't sleep easily at nights and i can only sleep when i am surrounded with 4 pillows (exclusive of the one I am sleeping on), my small weeny bolster and tons of teddy and my biggie head HELLO KITTY :)
Random Fact Number 4: I have a super big blankey :)Random Fact Number 5: I am terrified of horror movies :(Random Fact Number 6: I will shut my eyes and duck away while in a horror train or sth.Random Fact Number 7: I will freak out when I am standing on tall buildings :( Random Fact Number 8: I can't sleep alone!
Okay, Hasta La Vista!
Love,
JOYCE :DLabels: My heart aches :(