Hi! I'm not quite sure what I want to blog about. I just feel that punching the keys on my computer is therapeutical. Okay, just kidding. That WAS lame. So, about my weekend. Saturday;D Went out to aunty bindu's house for the 'belated' deepavali party cum housewarming in thomson. I nearly blew my top off when I saw the house. It's huge!!! So well, didn't really know anyone there except for my immediate family members; my aunts and their families and my cousins from Melaka. Rarely get to see my cuzzs' from Melaka, so it was good to see them again, after a long, long interval. Sadly, my thirteen-year-old cuzz, didn't show up, making me feel left out. Everyone else was either younger, or older. No offence. I felt so... in between. Well, apart from that, I had a blast. And everyone noticed my new hairstyle;p I cut bangs!Well, I cut it last weekend. Did I mention, my cousins and aunts and uncles and grandma, and well, whole family rock! It was an awesome evening. Sunday;D Well, today. Wasn't really to my taste. This young couple, probably in their early twenties came to my house about Mylo. Wanted to get him. Well, to cut long story short, Mylo got along like a house on fire with them. I probably should be glad that he's found another good home, but I'll really miss him. But they're real dog lovers and they even have a retriever at home. They wanted another dog so that both dogs could be companions to each other. Thoughtful enough. Well, they're bringing Faith, their retriever over next weekend to see if she and Myles get along well. Hmmmm. :# No comments. Tomorrow Dance!;) Not gonna elaborate since I have no idea how it's going to turn out. Yet. Wait for tomorrow. Well, gotta go. Till next time then, Au Revoir! Arya;D
Cohesion
Both of us :D
ARYA and JOYCE.
TKGians
Ex-OLGCians
DONT CLICK HERE! bolditalics and remember to tag before you leave :)