Thursday, November 27, 2008
; 5:57 PM
Hey!It's been a long time and I have no idea where to start. Okay, maybe with last week.Friday, 21 NovTKGS 55th Anniversary, or in other words, THE BIG DAY! So the performance was good, I don't think there were any major mess ups. Food was okay, and I'm talking about the one they gave to the performers. Fried rice, milo and a swiss roll. I shall not comment about that. You do the commenting. Came home dog tired and slept till like, 11 am the next morning!;)Sunday, 23 NovHappy 69th Birthday Grandma! Went to Aroy Thai in East Coast with the whole family and by that I mean my father's and his two sisters families, so there were about 14 people and thus, you can deduce how much the bill came to. Oh well. Food was -oh well-. I'm not saying it wasn't good or anything, in fact it was quite okay. Shall not dwell. Then went to the interior design guy's office coz he's doing the design for the condo. We chose colours for the rooms and stuff. You can pretty well guess my room colour... Purple! Of course. And the cupboard laminates are white. I'm not very enthusiastic about the cubpoard laminate design but the guy said it'll match so I'm not going to rebel.These past few daysNothing exciting. Daddy went to Japan on Tuesday:( He'll only be back on Saturday...TodayWent to Joyce's house to do the Dreamweaver thing and just got back about an hour ago. Had my lunch at 5pm today. Grrr. I guess I'm just not in a hungry mood today... Dreamweaver was lame as a project but it was fun to do with Joyce! Thanks for teaching me;) It was so funny... Did mine on the Jonas Brothers. Oh well!Going to Vivo tomorrow to check the place out with Mummy and Rishi. Going to raid Zara and Topshop and Mango and F21. Plus look for Breaking Dawn in the bookshop there. It better not be out of stock! Well, okay then. Will try to update sooner.Till next time,Au Revoir!Arya;D