I LOVE AFTER EXAMS!!! Sorry bloggie. I neglected you. EWWW. SOUNDS LIKE I AM TALKING TO A BABY. OKAY STOP CRAPPING JOYCE/JENNY/JENNAYE/FLORA. Haha. MATHS PAPER; bloody shit. i messed up a freaking question. I forgot what's the name of a seven-sided polygon cos i nvr studied well enough.And guess what i put as an answer? A 7-gon. WHAT A SMARTYPANTS ARE YOU. But I thought it was correct cos ACCORDING TO MATHS CASCO TUTOR BOOK, a seven-sided polygon can also 7-gon. BUT, i dunno luh. its over already. so i am not gonna think about it :) I am worried for my science cos i have a strong feeling i would not do well eh. Geography and chinese too :( I am scared. Ugh. I hate this part. Anyway... NOW ITS PLAY-TIME :D TMR I AM GOING TO TERMINAL THREE. Muhahaha. I know you're jealous :) haha. I am tired still :( I wanna sleep but i need to teach my brother :3 I shall make use of this time to rest before my brother comes back in an hours' time :D SO, sayonara, T.T.F.N :)
P.S. I DON'T LIKE BLEU.
-JOYCE ;)