<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 13, 2008
; 11:09 AM

Muhahaha.I am back. Oh god. Wednesday will be my worst day in my life. Not only its' checking scripts, there's somthing else about school. Never mind. Went out with Arya on Sunday to AMK Hub, which was super duper funny. Firstly, we two accidentally went into a shop in the cinema not meant for us. Next, me and arya bought the popcorns super early. However when we bought it, the cashier who was at the next counter was named AZAHARI. Arya and I started laughing non- stop. Then by the time we entered the cinema, a quarter of the popcorn was gone. On the way to the hall to watch EAGLE EYE, I almost went onto the wrong escalator. However, my sweet and "intelligent" arya just hopped onto the wrong escalator and ITS ALL BECAUSE OF A POSTER. And the poster had HSM3 senior year which had *ahem* 's face on it, causing me to almost go on the wrong escalator. I think that arya was mesmerized by SOMEONE, huh. We entered the cinema first and I wished we could have the whole cinema to ourselves. But in the end, people came in. Two seats away from me, as you know between two chairs there's a gap in the middle, a small girl's two feet was beside me shuffling. I was like, okay... Haha. I <3 EAGLE EYE. The last part was the B-E-S-T best :) I lurve it. SO SWEET when they kissed. Haha. But the action part was super cool and nice. Anyway, gtg :) BYEEEE!!!


-JOYCE :)


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits