<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 31, 2008
; 5:34 PM


LALALALALALALALALALALALALA :) hello.
Arya, remember to invite me as the G-O-H when you move house, okay? Make sure :] HAHA.
I will miss MYLO :(( I hate the stupid condo people who disallows MYLO TO MOVE INTO THE CONDO. YOU BADDIES. Hmph. BADDIES,BADDIES,BADDIES. Ooh. I shall show MYLO'S PICTURE. MYLOOOOO :D
I LOVE YOUR FUR, DOGGIE :)))
Anyway, I am going to run from now onwards around my big neighbourhood :) And guess who's my trainer, my cousin :))
Anyway, i have to go soon :) my cousin is rushing me. LALALALALA. OH MI GOSH. SHIT. I HAVEN'T DO MY HW YET :( GOSHHHH.
ANYWAY,I AM PROUD TO SAY I READ FINISH NINETEEN MINUTES ARDY! Woots to me :))
I am starting on Harvesting The Heart, and yet again, by the best author, JODI PICOULT :)
I LOVE HER BOOKS :]]
OKIE DOKES,
gotta rush now,
BYEBYEBYEBYE :)
-JOYCE :D

Labels: , ,



Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits