<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 24, 2008
; 1:58 PM

I'm feeling utterly despondent now. I just don't seem to be useful anymore. Nothing I seem to do feels right. I'm having a really bad premonition now, one that involves me being an idle layabout for the rest of the holidays. I just can't think of anything I can do. No agenda, no plans, no nothing. I'm probably just going to skive off the rest of my time on the PC or TV or MP3 or some other infuriating electronic gadget. Ughhhh. Good thing that TKGS is having the 55th Anniversary Celebrtions after all. My November is going to be spent in school, but at least the rehearsals are enjoyable. I seriously think that 2 and a 1/2 months(well, nearly, anyway) is a tad too long. The idea of having a long holiday may be appealing at first thought, but after some time, or in my case, no time at all, the mere thought starts to get draggy. And the idiosyncracy of it all is that it's been barely a day since the holidays started.
Anyway, I'm going to'navigate' away from this topic before I start to sound really pessimistic. Talked to Joyce over the phone just now and we dicussed about working at nlb in December. Well, figuratively, it's not considered working, since there's no pay, but rather volunteering. Much more noble, plus it might boost CIP hours for next year. Might actually turn out to be a good tactic.
Anyway, sorry for being random, but I'm currently in love with the songs t-shirt and 7 things. Heard it so many times on my mp3 on the bus yesterday, I have nearly fulfilled my wish of memorising the lyrics... Well, adios from me for now then!
Au Revoir!
Arya;D


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits