Thursday, October 23, 2008
HOLIDAYS :( ; 3:08 PM
iN A BLINK OF AN EYE, A YEAR HAS WHIZZED PAST. ITS THE HOLIDAYS ALREADY. AND I AM NOT REALLY HAPPY ABOUT IT. I want to go out. The only thing I am happy about is getting to catch a few more WINKS. I will miss you, my good friends. ARUSHI, I WILL MISS YOU OKAY? Remember to keep in contact with me while you're in CALIFORNIA :) I will miss your SMILES and your PEARLY WHITE TEETH and YOUR SUPER DUPER ULTRA LONG BRAIDED PIGTAIL. HAHA. I have a feeling that if you come back to Singapore in a few years' time, you will have the ACCENT. HAHA. I am waiting for that day. My results that I received today are seriously not that good.
When I was young,
I wished that you were by myside,
helping me to carve the path for me,
but I realised that I can't rely on you all the time,
because I have grown up.
and I have to be independent and stand on my own feet.
At times,
I wished that you will give me freedom,
You keep saying I am rebelling,
but, actually, I am not.
I just want you to trust me,
and going out doesn't mean I will be rebelious.
Can you trust me?
I just need one chance.
Just one chance to prove that I can make you change your mind.
Stop listening to those stories people tell you,
I am not like that.
It doesn't mean that I will be like that too.
Trust me this once, okay?
- JOYCE