<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
; 5:26 PM

Hey!
This is gonna be the 25th post of the blog. Quite a milestone, right? Really got to post more, this blog was set up in June... Nevermind, I shall solemnly vow to blog at least thrice a week during the hols. But seriously speaking, I wonder if you guys are as bored as I am. I've resorted to looking at some Singapore online shopping website, shoplah.com. Actually, the stuff there is not too bad and it's quite a bargain, but I'm not gonna let myself buy anything. I've heard how addictive online shopping is... Anyway, tomorrow's the last day of the 'school year' and it feels like time just whizzed by so, so, so fast! Maybe it's just my imagination. I also can't believe that we're being piled with homework and projects even before the hols start, let alone 2009! I have a nagging suspicion that CMPS may not be that bad. It might actually be fun!;)(in a desperate attempt to sound optimistic) Well, grandma's coming down to Singapore on Fri, really miss her... Not seen her in a few months. Looking forward to that. Ok, gotta go! Just wanna wish everyone
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in advance.
Au Revoir,
Arya;D


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits