Thursday, October 30, 2008
; 4:50 PM
Hey!Not blogged for some time, so this is probably going to be a wordy post, so bear with me!;) Well, I'd actually tried to mentally prepare myself into going on an all-homework diet today, so I shouldn't exactly be here blogging right now but, who cares? Rules were made to be broken anyway. Speaking about homework, it's making my life melancholic and depressive at this point in time. I just hope I manage to survive this ordeal! So, I was duly informed by my mum this morning that I've got to start discarding my old stuff ( Enid Blyton books,etc.) so that we accumulate less 'clutter' when we're moving. Oh, by the way for those of you who haven't been enlightened, I'm moving to the condo about 4 houses down my road sometime before Christmas. Anyway, I'm still trying to think of where to dump them. Certainly not throw them, but I wasa wondering if there was some kid out there who might be interested to buy them. Still in pristine condition, though. I'm not into spoiling books. Or maybe I should do a good deed and donate it to the Salvation Army... Yeah, that's probably easier and better. The fact that my dog is going to go soon is looming bigger and bigger as each day passes. The *beep* condo authorities won't allow big dogs. Big dogs?!? I really do hate those people. I'm reall bonded with Mylo. I won't be able to say goodbye for good. God, I'll be so depressed if he has to go. I probably won't be able to live it down.Hmm... Enough about that. I'm going to end of this post by wishing my cousins, who are still in the thick of exams, good luck! Really hope they do well and use their smarts.Okay, gotta go. Blog another time.Au Revoir!Arya;D