Hey! I'm backkkkkkkkkk! This weekend has been the most packed and superb one this whole year. It really made me realize how much I love spending time with family and fwens... So yesterday, my cousin and I took my grandma to AMK hub to treat her for lunch;D We promised we'd do something like that for her when we were like 6, so it kinda took 7 years for that plan to work out. Nevertheless, it's finally accomplished and it was a blast! After lunch at subway and dessert, we were 'brought' to Serangoon Road for the Deepavali Bazaar...I tell you, my cousin and I have a vengeance for that place man! Ugh. But we had fun. Thanks a whole lot to my grandma and aunt( for the clothes and for putting up with my cuzz's and my groans and to my cousin, who meticulously planned, with me, the day out and for making it great with your jokes.) You turn my frown upside down! Thanks a bunch, you guys!;D Anyway, went out for a movie with Joyce today! Eagleeyeisterrificandyoushouldallgoandwatchit! In case I said that too fast(LOL), you might have caught on by now that we watched Eagle Eye! It was soooooooo great! Especially the part where we were so engrossed in the HSM 3 poster that we literally got kinda carried away by the wrong side of the elevator! No morbid details, so I shall not dwell on that. The guy who was taking our food order and the tickets had a rather unusual name, but I'm not gonna put it here in case teachers really do read our blogs. Can ask me or Joyce on Wednesday. The poor guy was so bewildered coz he was trying to take our order but we kept laughing. Lol. Ya, that was it. Gotta go. Au Revoir Arya;D
Cohesion
Both of us :D
ARYA and JOYCE.
TKGians
Ex-OLGCians
DONT CLICK HERE! bolditalics and remember to tag before you leave :)