Hey (: I am boredd. So sad that Miss Terry's leaving. I'll miss her :( Gosh. Got back my geography, maths and chinese final year exam papers. My geography marks was shocking. Though I didn't fail, but i guessed i had scored horribly. I tudied hardest for that and because of me thinking too much about what answers to write and cancelled the wrong answer which caused me to lose 8 MARKS. And then I studied for the places where temperate forests are found, I can't remember at that time and never specify. That alone caused me 2 marks. And maths, i lost 5 marks from carelessness :( I seriously need to be more careful in the future cos its like i serously cannot afford to lose marks like, next time? I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCH TO END IN A WEEK'S TIME. haha. Watching the suite life of Zack and Cody now. Hahaha. BOSTON :)) I LOVE THE TIPTON HOTEL :D
HASTA LA VISTA :)
-JOYCE 8)
Labels: Muhahaha