<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 10, 2008
; 12:09 PM

Hey!!!
Hope you people had an enjoyable e-learning day coz I didn't. Wow. Trust me to start a post like that. Oh well... I still think the previous e-learn day was more fun, okay. This examless past few days has been a blast! At least I will not have an urgent need to study until next Jan and I won't feel guilty everytime I switch on my comp or the tevee! Hehee! Lol;) Anyway, I'm feeling super duper bored now and I'm 'babysitting' my brother! I wonder why he is so naturally inclined to boring shows on Playhouse Disney... (though I'm not implying that I don't like handy manny! Okay, that was lame!) Well, hopefully it doesn't rain in the evening. Then can go meet Joyce at Mugliston Park or Playground or whatever. It's actually a very cool place to go for exceptionally bored people. It's somewhat soothing... Anyway, I'm gonna try to post on this blog more regularly now that the exams are over. Well, dance is on practically everyday coz of the 55th Anniversary Celebrations, but the practices are kinda fun... Okay, I better go have lunch before my mum starts yelling for me to come down!
Till next time,
Au Revoir!
Arya;D


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits