Thursday, October 23, 2008
; 5:20 PM
The end-of-year blues has engulfed me. I'm already starting to miss everyone. Today was so, well, emotional. Probably even more than P6 Graduation. I suppose in secondary school, everyone's just more bonded with each other. Can't believe I'm not gonna see you guys for another 2 months! And Arushi, I'm gonna miss you lots too! You always put a smile ;) on my face. Don't forget me and all the other 1e4ians, okay? Hope you make lots of new friends in Cali, and blend in well. Oh, and take my advice to cut your hair! New place, new look, as I said. I'm so worried about my end-of-year results! And to think that next year is streaming year. Really have to pull my socks up during the hols. I wonder if it's only me, or if the pressure of getting into a good stream in sec 3 has already crossed your minds. Things really have zoomed by this year,though. Seems like just yesterday it was orientation week and we were getting to know each other! Seems to me like soon enough, we're gonna find ourselves in sec 4 and waiting for Os' to 'happen'. Well, gotta go. Happy holidays once again to all you people!(And I'll miss you guys!)Love,Arya