<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 10, 2008
; 7:54 PM

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
I love the holidays... Well typically, this is a long weekend, but nevermind, that ought to do!(;
Well I just wanna wish Singapore a happy belated birthday...43rd birthday is one worth celebrating! What else... Oh ya! Can you believe that Tao Li( in case you don't know who she is, she represents Singapore in the Beijing Olympic Games for swimming), is in the final top seven?!?Well done Singapore! Hope she bags some shiny, shiny, medals! Hee Hee!(; Well the actual final race is tomorrow at 10.45 a.m. Doing my part by telling you guys! Be sure to watch it. Top 7 in the world is quite something! I think this weekend was one of the most eventful this year. Unfortunately, I didn't get to watch the qualifiers this afternoon. That would have been something.So to steer away from olympics for a moment, I went out with my mum while the rest of the house(dad and bro) were away in slumberland.Zzzzzzzz. Had a nice long walk! I suppose I burned off a few carbs what with all the eating that has been happening this weekend. Well, gotta go...
Till next time,
Au Revoir!
Arya;D


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits