<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Stupidity Is Taking Over Me :( ; 7:26 PM

Today's geog lesson was the funniest and humiliating one ever in my whole entire life. I laughed (I still could laugh at my stupidity)until my stomach ached.
Here is what happened:
Ms Aliah: Name me some races.
Joyce: MUSLIM???!!!
Ms Aliah: (a little angry look cos she just told the class that malay is a race, Islam is a religion AND MUSLIM IS WHICH A PERSON PRAYS TO ISLAM. )
Another one:
Ms Aliah: Can anyone name me some countries of South America?
Joyce:BOSTON!!!
Ms Aliah: Boston Girl, Boston is a city not a country.
Another one:
Joyce: Siberia is pronounced as SI-BEAR-RIA right?
Marissa: Joyce??!! It is pronounced as SAI-BE-RIA NOT SI-BEAR-RIA?!
Next one:
Ms Aliah: What animals are in the two poles?
Some people:Penguins and polar bears!
Joyce: WHALES!!!
Adela: Eskimos...
Class: Bursts out in laughter.
Ms Aliah: I said WHICH ANIMALS? Man is not an animal. Whale???
Adela:Man is an animal...
(WHOLE CLASS LAUGHS...)
That was the most hilarious lesson ever.
I am so stupid luh.Urgh...and then Ms Aliah named me Boston Girl.
Anyway, Ms Aliah is gonna return us our geog paper next week.
Heh...then got swimming. I passed the test :DDDD Woots!!!
Then we learn butterfly stroke.

Anyway, need to go eat now.
Sayonara :)

- Jenny Guese :)


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits