Hey! Long time no see, my dear blog... Since "Jenny" has already blogged about our exasperatingly funny geog lesson, I shall NOT humiliate anyone any further. Well, exams, NAPFA and all the other what nots are over and done with, so I can relax!(; Just got back from school after dance... The elvis danc eis coming out really well AND... I finally found out the title of the michael b. song the seniors are doing! I'm in love with that song man! Anyway, this was my week in a nutshell: Monday- swimming( survival bronze test next lesson, ugh...) Tuesday- COE launch. What I gained out of that: went home earlier to catch up with some sleep.(I seriously sound dumb here, I noe...) Wednesday- Dance, dance and more dance! Miss chiam got us doing side to side pretty much the whole lesson, and it was fun!(except for the roll over part where I felt something crack in my back...) Thursday: TODAY! Had a bad headache in the morning. Still ongoing... I feel kinda sick but never mind! FRiday: Not happened yet. Shall blog again tomorrow. IT'S CARNIVAL TIME! Okay, gotta dash! Au Revoir! ARYA D;
Cohesion
Both of us :D
ARYA and JOYCE.
TKGians
Ex-OLGCians
DONT CLICK HERE! bolditalics and remember to tag before you leave :)