I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkk! Hey! Sorry for the lack of posts but this week has been really hectic for me. I promise I'm gonna try to write on weekends, okay? Blogs are meant for posting, right? Well, so Monday's cross country... Hurray! I think I'm anticipating it. I wonder what possesed me to sign up for the 3km run. Nevermind... Run for the class! That's the spirit! So today was quite cool. There was PI today,but sadly:( the sec ones were not allowed to watch:( Bummer right?!? Anyway, sorry for being random, but I feel so proud of everyone in the zany parade. I especially want to comment on those people performing for being so co-operative and learning the dance so fast. And Klarissa for being so spontaneous today during practice. OMIGOSH IT WAS FUN!!! They should have a zany green parade thing like every week!:) And good luck to the runners to!!! Well,I think the post is relatively long... Just wanna end off by wishing happy birthday in advance to yu mei and cherie!;) Okay, till next time... Au Revoir! ARYA:)
Cohesion
Both of us :D
ARYA and JOYCE.
TKGians
Ex-OLGCians
DONT CLICK HERE! bolditalics and remember to tag before you leave :)