YO! This blog's been kinda dead for well over a week now...~apologies~ Shall also ask Joyce to come along and post. It's been a real hectic week with swimming on monday, dance on tuesday and wednesday and some movie trailer project meeting today. All in all, I can say that I'm poofed, though it's really good to be back in school at long last! We had physical fitness training during the dance recess practice today and I was shocked to note that I have absolutely NO STAMINA! Shockhorrordisaster!!! Lol. But it was fun. Recess practice is kinda tiring but I think my stomach is getting immuned to not eating during recess, which I deduce as a good sign. It's actually quite fun once you get used to it. Might help me to slim down as well... Well, nothing much to talk about anymore. Shall post at another time. Till then, Au Revoir! Arya:D