<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9079954518880121210?origin\x3dhttp://where-the-rainbow-ends.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 2, 2008
; 2:54 PM

Yayness!
I'm making my very first post on the blog! Not doing much this holidays... Thought I would be elated this June(the 4-week break and all) but I find myself wishing I was back in the classroom having lessons... I miss all the 1e4ians too!!!:( Lots and lots of projectwork this holidays aren't there? Lots of tuition homework too-sigh- Talking to Joyce on the phone now. She's telling me about the tagboard she's setting up for the blog. What an ingenious idea to start the blog this holidays... Will give me something to do and refocus my creative energy... Ya right. Okay, gotta dash. Meeting with my mother's friend's daughter this afternoon! Bye!!!:)
Arya:)


Cohesion
Both of us :D ARYA and JOYCE. TKGians Ex-OLGCians DONT CLICK HERE!
bold italics and remember to tag before you leave :)

Ongoing

Goodbye
Credits